K.M. Corke offers government agencies the services of a Legislation or Parliamentary Services section.
Services have been provided in Australia to Commonwealth and State/Territory agencies, as well as to countries in the South Pacific.
- Assistance in the development of policy.
- The development of legislative models to implement new policy proposals, or amending existing legislation.
- Preparation of drafting instructions for legislation.
- Preparation of all supporting documentation necessary to introduce legislation into Parliament (such as Regulation Impact Statements, Explanatory Memoranda &c.).
- Technical support as legislative proposals pass through Parliament.
- Preparation of guidelines, forms, training packages and other similar documents.