For Industry Associations, Political Parties and Companies
It is a fact that when developing policy, the devil is always "in the detail".
K.M. Corke and Associates have assisted a number of industry associations and political parties at National and State/Territory level to develop policy, and to tackle the parliamentary process.
- Assistance in the development of policy.
- Assistance in the preparation of submissions, or negotiations with Government in the development of legislation and rules in a "co-regulatory" environment.
- Analysis of proposed legislation, and the preparation of amendments to improve legislation.
- Preparation of submissions to Parliamentary Committees,members of Parliament, Government Departments, Law Reform Committees or any other similar bodies.
- Analysis of compliance of current administrative practices with existing legislation, or other obligations.
- Preparation of guidelines and other similar documents to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Analysis of Australian politics at both national and State/Territory levels.
- Provision of secretariat services.